Why Shop Online with Dis-Chem?
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is a South African healthcare and pharmaceutical distributor. Our stores focus on a broad range of personal care, sports supplements and baby care products. We also offer household and grocery products, confectionery and other services. The company has 212 stores and employs over 18800 people. Its main product categories are ointments, eyeglasses, baby care and skin care, and prescription drugs.
We operate a network of pharmacy stores in South Africa that sell medicines, beauty care products, supplements, toiletries, and other health care products. As of March 2018, Dis-Chem Pharmacies had a market cap of ZAR 29.5 billion.
Founded in 1978, Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited is a South African corporation that operates retail pharmacy stores. The company provides its services to customers in the Health & Wellness sector. It also offers cosmetic products, veterinary products, and personal care products. Our branches include dispensaries, and self-medication centres. There are several markets that the company competes in, including the pharmaceutical and consumer care sector.
The company started as a small pharmacy in Mondeor, south of Johannesburg. It now has more than 100 stores in South Africa. Founded by a pharmacist, the company is privately owned and operated. Its IT infrastructure helps provide payment and loyalty points functionality, inventory management, script verification, and other store functionality. This means that Dis-Chem has a high-quality IT infrastructure. Its employees are highly trained and knowledgeable about the latest trends in pharmacy operations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Shop Online with Dis-Chem?
There are many advantages of online shopping. It saves time - no more driving to and from malls. You can browse a variety of products, compare prices, and even order a gift for someone on your list. You can even talk to a friend about what you like, or send them a link to the product you want to purchase. The best part is that you don't have to pay for parking. Plus, it's much easier than ever to find the perfect gift!
Online stores are more diverse and affordable. Many online stores have a huge catalogue, which means that you can find exactly what you want. There's no need to rely on salespeople's advice and knowledge, which can be very helpful for those who are unsure of what they want. You can also try out new products, which will give you a more rounded impression of what you like. Moreover, 55% of customers do their research online before making a purchase. When comparing prices and products, you can make the right decision.
Another benefit of online shopping is its accessibility. Because of the internet, you can buy products at any time, day or night. Unlike traditional brick-and-mortar stores, which are limited by certain hours, online retailers are open around the clock. This makes them ideal for consumers with flexible schedules and those who spend a lot of time at work. This is also convenient for people who have to commute to and from various locations.
How Can I Shop Safely Online?
There are several ways to shop safely online. Be sure to only visit websites that you trust and do not purchase from a website that you do not recognize. This includes avoiding any sites that seem suspicious and do not have a track record. For example, a website that offers heavily discounted merchandise is likely a scam. If you are not familiar with the site, never buy anything from it. Also, make sure that the site is secure by looking for a lock icon in the address bar or a padlock icon to the left of the URL.
Another way to shop safely online is to use a credit card, Paygate or Payfast. These options reduce your liability for fraudulent charges. Many credit card companies use technology to detect suspicious activity and will contact you if they notice something out of the ordinary. Don't make purchases from a website that looks too good to be true. Instead, opt for secure payment methods.
Keep your operating system up to date. Hackers take advantage of outdated operating systems and malware. Make sure that your phone has good anti-malware and a firewall. When shopping online, make sure that you read reviews and feedback about the product or service. Don't buy anything that seems too good to be true. The internet is full of scammers and phishing scams. Protect yourself by following these tips to make your shopping experience as secure as possible.
Remember to use a trusted website for your online shopping. Do your homework by checking the reputation of a website before making a purchase. You can easily be duped by fake e-commerce sites. To prevent this, don't follow links in emails or social media posts. You should also avoid purchasing from a seller who does not have a solid reputation. Be wary of deals that seem too good to be true. If you are unsure about a particular deal, make sure to research it first.
Keeping your operating system up to date is a critical step in shopping safely online. In addition to updating your operating system, you should also make sure your anti-malware is up to date. A firewall will protect your computer from cybercrime and protect your personal information. Lastly, be cautious when using public wi-fi. The public wi-fi networks may not be secure and fraudsters will be able to spy on your browsing habits.
There are many ways to shop safely online. Stay aware of common online behaviours that put you at risk. While there are many ways to shop safely online, there are certain things that you can do to protect yourself. If you don't want to be a victim of these practices, you should be wary of free public Wi-Fi networks. Also stay away from websites without a security certificate (HTTPS).
The internet is a great place to find specials, get information, or even get health insurance and medical aid quotes. Just follow the above-mentioned safety measures to ensure a safe online shopping experience.
- R 569.95Spectrum Multivitamin Senior 300 TabletsR 569.95
- R 169.95Acc 200mg Tab 40'sR 169.95
- R 449.95Special PriceR 389.95Lifegain Advanced 1kg VanillaR 449.95Special PriceR 389.95
- R 34.95Safeguard Surface Sanitizer Spray 500mlR 34.95
- R 25.95Dove Roll On 50mlR 25.95
- R 76.95Gold Vitamin C & Zinc 60 CapsulesR 76.95
- R 1,189.95Biogen Whey Isolate 1.5kgR 1,189.95
- R 799.95USN Iso Pro Zero Carb 690gR 799.95
- R 1,579.95Muscletech Mass Tech 3.18kg ChocolateR 1,579.95
- R 799.95Pharmafreak Ripped Freak 2.0 60 Caps + Ripped Freak Diuretic 48 CapsR 799.95
- R 1,249.95Universal Animal M-stack 21 PackR 1,249.95
- R 619.95NPL Thermo Cuts Black 80 CapsR 619.95
- R 499.95Heat Holders Plush Throw Antique SilverR 499.95
- R 1,599.95Special PriceR 1,449.95Elektra Fan Heater Aero BladelessR 1,599.95Special PriceR 1,449.95
- R 99.95Special PriceR 79.96Bronchostop Cough Syrup 120ml AdultR 99.95Special PriceR 79.96
- R 299.95Special PriceR 229.95Volkano Stun Series Btooth Speaker BlackR 299.95Special PriceR 229.95
- R 279.95Special PriceR 209.95Pampers Premium Care Size 3 Vp - 60'sR 279.95Special PriceR 209.95
- R 79.95Special PriceR 67.96Andolex C Lozenges 16's RberryR 79.95Special PriceR 67.96
- R 198.95Pharmachoice Viralchoice Effervescent 30 TabletsR 198.95
- R 169.95Special PriceR 159.95Biogen Vitamin C-ester 60 CapsulesR 169.95Special PriceR 159.95
- R 236.95Special PriceR 218.95Cal-C-Vita Plus 30 Effervescent TabsR 236.95Special PriceR 218.95
- R 284.95Special PriceR 227.96Gaby's Salted Cashews 1kgR 284.95Special PriceR 227.96
- R 59.95Special PriceR 52.95Lifestyle Foods Odourless Coconut Oil 1 LitreR 59.95Special PriceR 52.95
- R 99.95Special PriceR 94.95Lifestyle Foods Coconut Oil Organic Odourless 1 LitreR 99.95Special PriceR 94.95
- R 99.95Bean There Ground Coffee 250gR 99.95
- R 29.95Biogen Collagen Rtd 300mlR 29.95
- R 129.95Special PriceR 119.95Eat Naked Raw Honey African Blend 700gR 129.95Special PriceR 119.95
- R 23.95Special PriceR 19.95Laager Cranberry & Wildcherry 20's TeabagsR 23.95Special PriceR 19.95