There is nothing more satisfying than watching someone go through an entire makeup and hair routine from start to finish and seeing the transformation unfold. We have created a series of tutorial videos to help you create Glamorous head to toe looks.
Blow wave like a pro
- Shampoo and Condition.
- Apply product to wet hair or as per product instruction – root lifter or mousse.
- Finger dry hair to damp state. (Tip – never blow wave hair that is sopping wet as you will stretch the hair shaft and also end up over drying hair).
- Size of hairbrush will determine the diameter of hair section to be blow waved (half of the brush diameter = section of hair to be blow waved).
- Blow wave hair from root to end while lifting hair upward to get maximum root lift, thus ensuring airflow follows root to end direction ensuring a smooth finish. Also, try to roll your brush while working from root to end to get a smoother finish.
- Use a cold shot of air on roots per dry section to fix body (alternatively Velcro rollers can be used for hair to cool down and fix body on roots).
- Finish off with a product of choice i.e. serum, hairspray etc.