COMMITTED TO GREENER BEAUTY FOR ALL OF US
As a world’s leading natural beauty brand, we have the opportunity to help create a positive impact by leading the way towards sustainable beauty that’s accessible to all.
1. More solidarity sourcing - By 2025 Garnier will have empowered 800 communities worldwide as we grow existing and introduce new Solidarity sourcing programme.
2. Green Sciences & Formulas - In 2019, our new shampoos and hair care formulas reached an average of 91% biodegradability*. By 2025, we will create new high performing and respectful formulas for your hair and skin, powered by Garnier’s Green Sciences initiatives. *As per OECD 301 or equivalent tests.
3. More recycled & recyclable packaging - By 2025, Garnier will aim to use Zero Virgin Plastic in packaging, saving 37,000 tonnes of plastic every year. By 2025 all packaging will also be either reusable, recyclable or compostable.
4. More renewable energies - Since 2005, our industrial sites and distribution centres have cut water usage by 45% and reduced CO2 emissions by 72%. By 2025, 100% of our industrial sites will be carbon neutral.
5. Approved by Cruelty Free International – All Garnier products, globally, are now officially approved by CRUELTY FREE INTERNATIONAL under the Leaping Bunny Programme.