His & Hers: 5 Ways To Get Ready For Date Night
Before Valentine’s Day, since blemishes don’t disappear overnight, it’s best to be proactive. Start by regularly cleansing your skin with a cleanser to remove pore-clogging dirt, impurities, dead skin cells and excess oil. Control breakouts with an acne spot treatment or apply a pimple patch to reduce the appearance of inflamed pimples.
PUT ON A FACE MASK
A great way to target skin issues is to give yourself an intensive treatment in the form of a face mask. Choose one based on your top skin concern, be it clogged pores or dullness.
UTILISE AN EYE MASK
If the eyes are the window into the soul, you’ll want the skin around them to look its best ahead of your date. To target eye area concerns such as the appearance of puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles, use an eye mask tailor-made for the job
CLEANSE YOUR SKIN
On Valentine’s Day, properly cleansing and hydrating your skin will help give you a flawless canvas. A good cleanser washes away excess dirt, sebum, oil and dead skin cells, giving you the desirable look of someone who’s ready to tackle any challenge with confidence.
...AFTER CLEANSING, HYDRATE YOUR SKIN
Reach for a nourishing moisturiser and serum which prevents dryness, slows the signs of ageing, helps fight acne, protects your skin from the sun and helps promote smooth skin. You’ll feel rejuvenated and look perpetually radiant.
- R 62.95Skin Republic Spot Clear Salicylic Acid Patches 48pcsR 62.95
- R 39.95Medic Acne Patch 36pcsR 39.95
- R 42.95Garnier Hydra Bomb Tissue Eye Mask Orange 6gR 42.95
- R 395.00Nutriwomen Dermaceutics Hydra Vital Hydrating Cream 50mlR 395.00
- R 99.95Nivea Men Face Wash Deep Clean 100mlR 99.95
- R 645.00Origins Ginzing Into The Glow Brightening Serum 30mlR 645.00
- R 685.00Clarins Clarinsmen Energising Gel 50mlR 685.00
- R 285.00Special PriceR 228.00La Roche Posay Effaclar H Iso Biome Derma Soothing Hydrating Cleansing Cream 200mlR 285.00Special PriceR 228.00